The Legislative Decree n. 196 of 2003 protects the confidentiality of personal data and imposes a series of obligations on those who process personal information realting to other subjects.
Among the most important obligations that the law requires to respect there is that of informing interested parties about the processing of their personal data and acquiring their consent to the processing, especially for the processing of activities in relation to which the data must be communicated to other subjects.
In light of the above, therefore, pursuant to article 13 of the legislative decree in question, we provide you with the following information.
The data is processed for the following purposes:
1) to manage relations with You aimed at the supply of goods, services or services, to fulfill any legal obligation required by current legislation (such as administrative, accounting or tax obligations), or ordered by Authorities and Supervisory Bodies, for fulfilments contractual and as strictly necessary or functional to the execution of the contract itself, for credit management and accounting or sales statistics;
2) for promotional initiatives concerning goods or services of our business.
3) for the detection of the degree of customer satisfaction on the quality of the services rendered, development of studies and market research, information purposes, statistics, marketing purposes, promotion of products and services, carrying out public relations activities
The treatment will be carried out both manually and with the aid of computer systems and by persons specifically appointed to do so.
Your data may be disclosed to third parties, even abroad, exclusively for technical and operational needs strictly related to the purposes set out above and in particular to the following categories of subjects:
a) entities, professionals, companies or other structures entrusted by us with the processing related to the fulfillment of administrative, accounting and management obligations related to the ordinary performance of our economic activity, also for credit recovery purposes;
b) public authorities, administrations and entities for purposes related to the fulfillment of legal obligations;
c) banks, financial institutions or other subjects to whom the transfer of your data is necessary for the performance of the business of our company in relation to the fulfillment, on our part, of the contractual obligations towards you
The provision of data and communication to the subjects indicated in the letters a), b) and c), in relation to the purpose referred to in point 1), it is mandatory for you as it is necessary in order to comply with the legal and / or contractual, accounting, remuneration, social security, tax obligations by the data controller and / or of the third parties mentioned above; while it is optional for the purposes referred to in point 2), which at any time, expressing your opposition to the following E MAIL address email@example.com, will be ceased.
The owner also announces that any non-conferment or incorrect conferment of one of the mandatory information has the following emerging consequences:
- the impossibility of the owner to guarantee the adequacy of the treatment itself to the contractual agreements for which it is performed;
- the possible mismatch of the results of the processing itself with the obligations imposed by the fiscal, administrative or labor legislation to which it is addressed
Failure to provide optional information does not entail any consequences except for the inability to use the services offered (receive publications or other information material that may be of interest to you, be updated on events, exhibitions, presentations of new products or services, etc.)
You can assert your rights as expressed in articles 7, 8, 9 and 10 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 by contacting the data contoller.
The data controller is the writer CINIUS SRL