Payment can be made in the following ways:
- Bank transfer (at no additional cost)
- Cash on delivery (valid only in Italy and with an additional cost equal to 2% of the value of the goods with a minimum of 5.00 euros)
- PostePay (at no additional cost)
- PayPal: (at no additional cost) PayPal is a secure payment system that allows you to pay for free, immediately and safely without having to reveal your credit card numbers or financial information to the merchant. You can use:
– creit card (Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard);
– rechargeable prepaid card (such as Postepay, Kalibra and others);
– funds available in your PayPal account (balance).
Mail order sales are exempt from the issuance of receipt or receipt pursuant to DPR 696/1996 and art. 22 DPR 633/72.
Any request for an invoice must be made at the time of the order.
Packages are generally dispatched within 1-2 days after receipt of payment and are shipped via Courier service.
Courier delivery times in Italy are generally 2-3 working days. (for abroad, it can take 5-6 working days)
If you do not receive your goods within these terms, please contact us at 051-6028482
Delivery Costs in Italy:
For almost all items shipping cost in Italy is set at 9.00 Euros,
except for bulky and fragile items such as slate fountains, futon headboards, dividers, rocking chairs … for which the transport cost is 25.00 euros and beds and mattresses for which the transport cost is 40.00 Euros
In any case, as you fill up the shopping cart, the total transport cost will be indicated at the top right.
We recommend to group your items in one single order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, shipping costs will be applied to each of them.
For deliveries we use the post office or national couriers.
Delivery is always intended at the ground floor house number. (NOT at the floor level)
The Legislative Decree n. 196 of 2003 protects the confidentiality of personal data and imposes a series of obligations on those who process personal information referring to other subjects.Among the most important obligations that the law requires to respect is to inform interested parties about the processing of their personal data and to acquire their consent to the processing, especially for the processing activities in relation to which the data must be disclosed to other subjects. above, therefore, pursuant to article 13 of the legislative decree in question, we provide you with the following information.
The data is processed for the following purposes:
1) to manage relations with You aimed at the supply of goods, services or services, to fulfill any legal obligation required by current legislation (such as administrative, accounting or tax obligations), or ordered by Authorities and Supervisory Bodies, for fulfilments contractual and as strictly necessary or functional to the execution of the contract itself, for credit management and accounting or sales statistics;
2) for promotional initiatives concerning goods or services of our business.
3) for the detection of the degree of customer satisfaction on the quality of the services rendered, development of studies and market research, information purposes, statistics, marketing purposes, promotion of products and services, carrying out public relations activities
The treatment will be carried out both manually and with the aid of computer systems and by persons specifically appointed to do so.
Your data may be disclosed to third parties, even abroad, exclusively for technical and operational needs strictly related to the purposes set out above and in particular to the following categories of subjects:
a) entities, professionals, companies or other structures entrusted by us with the processing related to the fulfillment of administrative, accounting and management obligations related to the ordinary performance of our economic activity, also for credit recovery purposes;
b) public authorities, administrations and entities for purposes related to the fulfillment of legal obligations;
c) banks, financial institutions or other subjects to whom the transfer of your data is necessary for the performance of the business of our company in relation to the fulfillment, on our part, of the contractual obligations towards you
The provision of data and communication to the subjects indicated in the letters a), b) and c), in relation to the purpose referred to in point 1), it is mandatory for you as it is necessary in order to comply with the legal and / or contractual, accounting, remuneration, social security, tax obligations by the data controller and / or of the third parties mentioned above; while it is optional for the purposes referred to in point 2), which at any time, expressing your opposition to the following E MAIL address [email protected], will be ceased.
The owner also announces that any non-conferment or incorrect conferment of one of the mandatory information has the following emerging consequences:
Failure to provide optional information does not entail any consequences except for the inability to use the services offered (receive publications or other information material that may be of interest to you, be updated on events, exhibitions, presentations of new products or services, etc.)
You can assert your rights as expressed in articles 7, 8, 9 and 10 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 by contacting the data contoller.
The data controller is the writer CINIUS SRL
Right of withdrawal
Pursuant to Legislative Decree 22/5/99 n.185, which transposes Directive 97/7 / EC on the protection of consumers in respect of distance contracts.
This right is reserved exclusively for natural persons (consumers), therefore it cannot be exercised by legal persons and natural persons acting for purposes related to any professional activity carried out. This legislation establishes the right of withdrawal, or the possibility for the consumer to return the purchased product and obtain a refund. To exercise the right of withdrawal it is necessary to send, within 14 days of receipt of the goods, a communication in which the desire to withdraw from the contract is expressed.The communication must be sent to Cinius (Via Collamarini 25 – 40138 Bologna) by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt ; The item must be returned by the customer perfectly packaged, the shipping costs for both the original dispatch of the goods and for the return will not be refunded. The right of withdrawal is totally lost if the returned product is not intact, namely: – lack of packaging – absence of integral elements of the product – damage to the product for reasons other than transport. The right of withdrawal does not apply to items made to measure (outside the standard sizes proposed by the catalog) or in any case customized.